Eye Physicians & Surgeons opened over 50 years ago in 1959. We are dedicated to providing high-quality vision care along with a genuine neighborly concern for patients’ well-being. We moved to our current 6,500 square foot location in 1963 and added a fully accredited outpatient surgery center in 1986. The Billings Cataract & Laser Surgicenter is certified by Medicare and licensed by the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services.
Today our staff consists of Ophthalmologist- Dr. George F. Hatch Jr., Diseases & Surgery of the Vitreous, Retina and Macula specialist- Dr. David W. Switzer Jr., Optometrist- Dr. Jennifer J. Cross, and several registered nurse, opticians, and technicians who have been with the practice for many years. Everyone continues to follow the same practice philosophy that was set forth back in 1959- of providing exceptional vision care.